2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 756.81
Absence of muscle and tendon
- Short description: Absence of muscle/tendon.
- ICD-9-CM 756.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 756.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 756.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 756.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q79.8 Other congenital malformations of musculoskeletal system
- Absence of pectoral muscle, congenital
- Congenital absence of bilat pectoral muscles
- Congenital absence of bilateral pectoral muscles
- Congenital absence of left pectoral muscle
- Congenital absence of pectoral muscle
- Congenital absence of right pectoral muscle
- Poland anomalad
- Poland anomaly
- Absence of muscle (pectoral)