2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 755.00
Polydactyly, unspecified digits
- Short description: Polydactyly NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 755.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 755.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 755.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 755.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q69.9 Polydactyly, unspecified
- Supernumerary digit
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 755.00
- Accessory (congenital)
- digits 755.00
- Hexadactylism 755.00
- Multiple, multiplex - see also condition
- digits (congenital) 755.00
- Polydactylism, polydactyly 755.00
- Supernumerary (congenital)
- digit(s) 755.00