2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.50
- ICD-9-CM 754.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 754.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q66.0 Congenital talipes equinovarus
- Bilat talipes varus
- Bilateral talipes varus
- Left talipes varus
- Right talipes varus
- Congenital varus deformity of foot, unspecified
- Pes varus