2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.33
Congenital subluxation of hip, bilateral
- Short description: Cong hip sublux, bilat.
- ICD-9-CM 754.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 754.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.33: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q65.4 Congenital partial dislocation of hip, bilateral
- Bilateral subluxation of hip, congenital
- Congenital subluxation of bilat hips
- Congenital subluxation of bilateral hips