2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.62
- ICD-9-CM 752.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 752.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 752.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 752.62: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q64.0 Epispadias
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 752.62
- Anaspadias 752.62
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9
- genitalia, genital organ(s) or system
- male 752.62