2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.46
Transverse vaginal septum
- Short description: Transv vaginal septum.
- ICD-9-CM 752.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 752.46 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 752.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 752.46: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q52.11 Transverse vaginal septum
- Congenital transverse septated vagina
- Congenital transverse vaginal septum
- Vaginal septum, transverse, congenital