2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.41
Embryonic cyst of cervix, vagina, and external female genitalia
- Short description: Embryon cyst fem gen NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 752.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 752.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 752.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 752.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q51.6 Embryonic cyst of cervix
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q52.4 Other congenital malformations of vagina
- Embryonic cyst of cervix
- Embryonic cyst of Gartner's duct
- Gartner duct cyst
- Cyst of:
- canal of Nuck, congenital
- Gartner's duct
- vagina, embryonal
- vulva, congenital