2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.48
Multiple and combined congenital anomalies of anterior segment
- Short description: Mult anom anter seg-eye.
- ICD-9-CM 743.48 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.48 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 743.48.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.48: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q13.89 Other congenital malformations of anterior segment of eye
- Anterior segment anomaly, multiple, eye
- Multiple anterior segment anomalies
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 743.48
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9