2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.41
Congenital anomalies of corneal size and shape
- Short description: Anom corneal size/shape.
- ICD-9-CM 743.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 743.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q13.4 Other congenital corneal malformations
- that associated with buphthalmos (743.22)