2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.34
Total and subtotal cataract, congenital
- Short description: Cong tot/subtot cataract.
- ICD-9-CM 743.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 743.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.34: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q12.0 Congenital cataract
- Congenital total or subtotal cataract
- Total and subtotal congenital cataract