2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 742.2
Congenital reduction deformities of brain
- Short description: Reduction deform, brain.
- ICD-9-CM 742.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 742.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 742.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 742.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q04.1 Arhinencephaly
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q04.2 Holoprosencephaly
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q04.3 Other reduction deformities of brain
- Absent corpus callosum
- Agenesis of corpus callosum
- Congenital hypoplasia of part of brain
- Congenital reduction deformity of brain
- Holoprosencephaly sequence
- Hypoplasia of part of brain, congenital
- Reduction deformities of brain
- Reduction deformity of brain, congenital
- Septo optic dysplasia
- Septo-optic dysplasia sequence
- Absence of part of brain
- Agenesis of part of brain
- Aplasia of part of brain
- Hypoplasia of part of brain