2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 739.9
Nonallopathic lesions, abdomen and other sites
- Short description: Somatic dysfunction NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 739.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 739.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 739.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 739.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M99.09 Segmental and somatic dysfunction of abdomen and other regions
- Abdominal somatic dysfunction
- Acute somatic dysfunction
- Chronic somatic dysfunction
- Innominate somatic dysfunction
- Key lesion
- Lesioned component
- Ligament somatic dysfunction
- Nonallopathic lesion
- Nonallopathic lesion of abdomen
- Osteopathic lesion
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction
- Segmental dysfunction
- Somatic dysfunction
- Visceral dysfunction