2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 739.0
Nonallopathic lesions, head region
- Short description: Somat dys head region.
- ICD-9-CM 739.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 739.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 739.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 739.0: 2013 2014.
- Compression of sphenobasilar synchondrosis
- Cranial somatic dysfunction
- Membranous articular strain
- Non-allopathic lesion head region
- Nonallopathic lesion of head region
- Nonallopathic lesion of occipitocervical region
- Nonallopathic lesion of the head region
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction of head
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction of head region
- Somatic dysfunction of head region
- Somatic dysfunction of sphenobasilar synchondrosis
- Sphenobasilar extension
- Sphenobasilar synchondrosis lateral strain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M99.00 Segmental and somatic dysfunction of head region