2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.8
Acquired deformity of other specified site
- Short description: Acq deformity NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 738.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 738.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 738.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.8: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M95.8 Other specified acquired deformities of musculoskeletal system
- Acquired chondral defect
- Acquired defect of articular cartilage
- Acquired deformity of clavicle
- Acquired deformity of the abdomen
- Bowed clavicle
- Chondral defect, acquired
- Deformity of shaft of clavicle
- Finding of form of clavicle
- Finding of form of joint
- Hooked clavicle
- Joint deformity
- On examination - unfixed joint deformity
- Scaphoid abdomen
- Shortened trunk
- Widened mediastinum