2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.6
Acquired deformity of pelvis
- Short description: Acq pelvic deformity.
- ICD-9-CM 738.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 738.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 738.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.6: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M95.5 Acquired deformity of pelvis
- Acquired deformity of bilat pelvis
- Acquired deformity of bilateral pelvis
- Acquired deformity of left pelvis
- Acquired deformity of right pelvis
- Deformity of pelvis, acquired