2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 737.20
Lordosis (acquired) (postural)
- Short description: Lordosis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 737.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 737.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 737.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 737.20: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M40.40 Postural lordosis, site unspecified
- Acquired postural lordosis
- Lordosis deformity of spine
- Lordosis of lumbar spine
- Lordosis of lumbosacral spine
- Lordosis of thoracolumbar spine
- Lordosis, postural, acquired
- Lumbar lordosis
- Lumbar postural lordosis
- Lumbosacral lordosis
- Lumbosacral postural lordosis
- Postural lordosis
- Postural lordosis of lumbar spine
- Postural lordosis of lumbosacral spine
- Postural lordosis of thoracolumbar spine
- Thoracolumbar lordosis
- Thoracolumbar postural lordosis