2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.71
Acquired equinovarus deformity
- Short description: Acq equinovarus.
- ICD-9-CM 736.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 736.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.71: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.549 Acquired clubfoot, unspecified foot
- Acquired bilat club feet
- Acquired bilateral club feet
- Acquired club foot
- Acquired club foot of L foot
- Acquired club foot of left foot
- Acquired club foot of R foot
- Acquired club foot of right foot
- Acquired left club foot
- Acquired left clubfoot
- Acquired left equinovarus - clubfoot
- Acquired right club foot
- Acquired right clubfoot
- Acquired right equinovarus - clubfoot
- Deformity of equinovarus, acquired