2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.71
Acquired equinovarus deformity
- Short description: Acq equinovarus.
- ICD-9-CM 736.71 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 736.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.71: 2013 2014.
- Acquired club foot
- Acquired club foot of L foot
- Acquired club foot of left foot
- Acquired club foot of R foot
- Acquired club foot of right foot
- Acquired left equinovarus - clubfoot
- Acquired right equinovarus - clubfoot
- Deformity of equinovarus, acquired
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.549 Acquired clubfoot, unspecified foot