2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.1
- ICD-9-CM 736.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 736.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.019 Mallet finger of unspecified finger(s)
- Acquired left mallet finger
- Acquired right mallet finger
- Left mallet finger
- Mallet finger of L hand
- Mallet finger of left hand
- Mallet finger of R hand
- Mallet finger of right hand
- Right mallet finger
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.1
- Mallet, finger (acquired) 736.1
- late effect of rickets 268.1