2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.8
Other acquired deformities of toe
- Short description: Acq deformity of toe NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 735.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 735.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 735.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 735.8: 2013 2014 2015.
- Acquired bilat mallet toe
- Acquired bilateral mallet toe
- Acquired bilateral mallet toes
- Acquired left mallet toe
- Acquired mallet toe
- Acquired right mallet toe
- Acquired varus deformity of toe
- Clubbing of toes
- Cock-up deformity of great toe
- Curly toe
- Finding of overriding toe
- Flexion deformity of toe
- Floppy hallux
- Mallet toe
- Mallet toe, acquired
- On examination - intoeing
- Overriding fifth toe
- Overriding toe
- Overriding toes
- Pigeon toe
- Subungual exostosis of lesser toe
- Toe joint deformity
- Valgus deformity of lesser toe
- Valgus deformity of toe
- Varus deformity of toe
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M20.5X9 Other deformities of toe(s) (acquired), unspecified foot