2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 733.41
Aseptic necrosis of head of humerus
- Short description: Aseptic necrosis humerus.
- ICD-9-CM 733.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 733.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 733.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 733.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M87.029 Idiopathic aseptic necrosis of unspecified humerus
- Aseptic necrosis of humerus
- Aseptic necrosis of L humerus
- Aseptic necrosis of left humerus
- Aseptic necrosis of R humerus
- Aseptic necrosis of right humerus
- Avascular necrosis of the head of humerus
- Idiopathic aseptic necrosis of humerus
- Idiopathic aseptic necrosis of left humerus
- Idiopathic aseptic necrosis of right humerus
- Osteonecrosis of humerus due to trauma
- Trauma induced aseptic necrosis of humerus
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 733.41
- Necrosis, necrotic
- bone (see also Osteomyelitis) 730.1