2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 730.75
Osteopathy resulting from poliomyelitis, pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: Polio osteopathy-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 730.75 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 730.75 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 730.75.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 730.75: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M89.659 Osteopathy after poliomyelitis, unspecified thigh