2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 729.91
- ICD-9-CM 729.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 729.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 729.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 729.91: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M70.98 Unspecified soft tissue disorder related to use, overuse and pressure other
- Posttraumatic seroma
- Seroma due to trauma
- Seroma, post-traumatic
- seroma complicating a procedure (998.13)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 729.91
- Seroma - (postoperative) (non-infected) 998.13
- post-traumatic 729.91