2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 729.91
- ICD-9-CM 729.91 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 729.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 729.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 729.91: 2013 2014.
- Posttraumatic seroma
- Seroma due to trauma
- Seroma, post-traumatic
- seroma complicating a procedure (998.13)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M70.98 Unspecified soft tissue disorder related to use, overuse and pressure other
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 729.91
- Seroma - (postoperative) (non-infected) 998.13
- post-traumatic 729.91