2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 729.82
Cramp of limb
- Short description: Cramp in limb.
- ICD-9-CM 729.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 729.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 729.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 729.82: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R25.2 Cramp and spasm
- Bilat arm cramps
- Bilat leg cramps
- Bilateral arm cramps
- Bilateral leg cramps
- cramp in limb
- Cramp in lower leg associated with rest
- Left arm cramp
- Left leg cramp
- Limb cramp
- Muscle cramp, nocturnal
- Nocturnal muscle cramp
- Right arm cramp
- Right leg cramp
- Sleep related leg cramps
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 729.82
- Cramp(s) 729.82
- extremity (lower) (upper) NEC 729.82
- muscle (extremity) (general) 729.82
- cramps 729.82