2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 729.81
Swelling of limb
- ICD-9-CM 729.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 729.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 729.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 729.81: 2013 2014.
- Swelling of finger
- Swelling of left arm
- Swelling of left leg
- Swelling of right arm
- Swelling of right leg
- Swelling of toe
- Toe swelling
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M79.89 Other specified soft tissue disorders