2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.51
Synovial cyst of popliteal space
- Short description: Popliteal synovial cyst.
- ICD-9-CM 727.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 727.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 727.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.51: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M71.20 Synovial cyst of popliteal space [Baker], unspecified knee
- Bakers cyst of L knee
- Bakers cyst of left knee
- Bakers cyst of R knee
- Bakers cyst of right knee
- Bilat popliteal cyst
- Bilateral popliteal cysts
- Left popliteal cyst
- Right popliteal cyst
- Rupture of bilat popliteal cyst
- Rupture of bilateral popliteal cyst
- Rupture of bilateral popliteal cysts
- Rupture of popliteal cyst
- Rupture of popliteal space synovial cyst
- Synovial cyst of bilateral popliteal spaces
- Synovial cyst of left popliteal space
- Synovial cyst of right popliteal space