2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.49
Other ganglion and cyst of synovium, tendon, and bursa
- Short description: Bursal cyst NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 727.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 727.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 727.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.49: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M71.30 Other bursal cyst, unspecified site
- Bursal cyst due to friction
- Cyst of bursa
- Ganglion of aponeurosis
- Synovial cyst of lumbar spine
- Synovial cyst of sacrum
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.49
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)
- bursa, bursal 727.49