2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.86
Other specified disorders of joint, lower leg
- Short description: Joint dis NEC-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 719.86 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 719.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.86: 2013 2014.
- Bulge sign
- Decreased active range of knee extension
- Decreased active range of knee flexion
- Decreased passive range of knee extension
- Decreased passive range of knee external rotation
- Decreased passive range of knee flexion
- Decreased passive range of knee internal rotation
- Excessive mobility of patella
- Fistula of knee joint
- Fistula of L knee joint
- Fistula of left knee joint
- Fistula of R knee joint
- Fistula of right knee joint
- Infrapatellar tenderness
- Lesion of joint capsule of knee region
- Lesion of ligaments of knee region
- Patellar maltracking
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M25.169 Fistula, unspecified knee
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M25.869 Other specified joint disorders, unspecified knee