2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.56
Stiffness of joint, not elsewhere classified, lower leg
- Short description: Jt stiffness NEC-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 719.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.56 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 719.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.56: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.669 Stiffness of unspecified knee, not elsewhere classified
- Knee stiff
- Stiff legs
- Stiffness knee
- Stiffness of Bilat knee joint
- Stiffness of bilateral knee joints
- Stiffness of knee
- Stiffness of knee joint, both sides
- Stiffness of L knee
- Stiffness of left knee
- Stiffness of left knee joint
- Stiffness of R knee
- Stiffness of right knee
- Stiffness of right knee joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.56
- Stiffness, joint NEC 719.50
- knee 719.56