2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.39
Palindromic rheumatism, multiple sites
- Short description: Palindrom rheum-mult jts.
- ICD-9-CM 719.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 719.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.39: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M12.39 Palindromic rheumatism, multiple sites
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M12.49 Intermittent hydrarthrosis, multiple sites
- Hydrarthrosis of multiple sites, intermittent
- Intermittent hydrarthrosis of multiple sites
- Palindromic rheumatism of multiple sites
- Polyarticular intermittent hydrarthrosis
- Polyarticular palindromic rheumatism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.39
- Rheumatism, rheumatic (acute NEC) 729.0