2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.86
Other joint derangement, not elsewhere classified, lower leg
- Short description: Jt derangement NEC-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 718.86 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 718.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.86: 2013 2014.
- Anterior cruciate instability
- Chronic instability of knee
- Chronic instability of L knee
- Chronic instability of left knee
- Chronic instability of R knee
- Chronic instability of right knee
- Flail joint of knee
- Flail joint of L knee
- Flail joint of left knee
- Flail joint of R knee
- Flail joint of right knee
- Instability of knee
- Instability of knee joint
- Instability of patella
- Instability of patella (knee cap) joint
- Instability of patellofemoral joint
- Knee joint - anteroposterior instability
- Knee joint - mediolateral instability
- Knee joint hypermobility
- Knee joint laxity
- Lateral collateral ligament instability
- Ligamentous laxity of knee
- Medial collateral ligament instability
- Posterior cruciate instability
- Unstable knee
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M23.50 Chronic instability of knee, unspecified knee
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M23.8X9 Other internal derangements of unspecified knee