Home > 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Diseases Of The Musculoskeletal System And Connective Tissue 710-739 > Arthropathies And Related Disorders 710-719 > Other derangement of joint 718-
2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.86
Other joint derangement, not elsewhere classified, lower leg
- Short description: Jt derangement NEC-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 718.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 718.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.86: 2013 2014.
- Anterior cruciate instability
- Chronic instability of knee
- Chronic instability of L knee
- Chronic instability of left knee
- Chronic instability of R knee
- Chronic instability of right knee
- Flail joint of knee
- Flail joint of L knee
- Flail joint of left knee
- Flail joint of R knee
- Flail joint of right knee
- Instability of knee
- Instability of knee joint
- Instability of patella
- Instability of patella (knee cap) joint
- Instability of patellofemoral joint
- Knee joint - anteroposterior instability
- Knee joint - mediolateral instability
- Knee joint hypermobility
- Knee joint laxity
- Lateral collateral ligament instability
- Ligamentous laxity of knee
- Medial collateral ligament instability
- Posterior cruciate instability
- Unstable knee
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 718.86:
- Bony block of joint 718.80
- knee 718.86
- Hyperextension, joint 718.80
- knee 718.86
- Injury 959.9
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 718.86 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2012 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.