2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 717.49
Other derangement of lateral meniscus
- Short description: Derang lat meniscus NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 717.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 717.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 717.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 717.49: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M23.369 Other meniscus derangements, other lateral meniscus, unspecified knee