2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.98
Arthropathy, unspecified, other specified sites
- Short description: Arthropathy NOS-oth site.
- ICD-9-CM 716.98 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.98 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 716.98.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.98: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M12.9 Arthropathy, unspecified
- Arthropathy (joint disease) of facet joint
- Arthropathy of bilat sacroiliac joints
- Arthropathy of bilateral sacroiliac joints
- Arthropathy of cervical spine facet joint
- Arthropathy of facet joint
- Arthropathy of left sacroiliac joint
- Arthropathy of lumbar facet joint
- Arthropathy of lumbosacral spine
- Arthropathy of right sacroiliac joint
- Arthropathy of spinal facet joint
- Arthropathy of thoracic facet
- Arthropathy of thoracic facet joint
- Cervical spine joint inflamed
- Disorder of joint of lumbosacral vertebra
- Lumbosacral arthropathy
- Sacral arthritis
- Thoracic facet arthropathy
- Thoracic spine joint inflamed