2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.98
Arthropathy, unspecified, other specified sites
- Short description: Arthropathy NOS-oth site.
- ICD-9-CM 716.98 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 716.98 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 716.98.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.98: 2013 2014.
- Arthropathy (joint disease) of facet joint
- Arthropathy of cervical spine facet joint
- Arthropathy of facet joint
- Arthropathy of lumbar facet joint
- Arthropathy of lumbosacral spine
- Arthropathy of spinal facet joint
- Arthropathy of thoracic facet
- Arthropathy of thoracic facet joint
- Cervical spine joint inflamed
- Disorder of joint of lumbosacral vertebra
- Lumbosacral arthropathy
- Sacral arthritis
- Thoracic facet arthropathy
- Thoracic spine joint inflamed
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M12.9 Arthropathy, unspecified