2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.85
Other specified arthropathy, pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: Arthropathy NEC-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 716.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.85 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 716.85.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.85: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M12.859 Other specific arthropathies, not elsewhere classified, unspecified hip
- Ischiopubic synchondrosis of van Neck
- Postimmunization arthropathy of hip
- Post-immunization arthropathy of hip