2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.63
Unspecified monoarthritis, forearm
- Short description: Monoarthrit NOS-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 716.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 716.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.63: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M13.139 Monoarthritis, not elsewhere classified, unspecified wrist
- Monoarthritis of L wrist
- Monoarthritis of left wrist
- Monoarthritis of R wrist
- Monoarthritis of right wrist
- Monoarthritis of wrist
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 716.63
- Monoarthritis 716.60
- forearm (and wrist) 716.63