2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 715.89
Osteoarthrosis involving, or with mention of more than one site, but not specified as generalized, multiple sites
- Short description: Osteoarthrosis-mult site.
- ICD-9-CM 715.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 715.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 715.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 715.89: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M15.3 Secondary multiple arthritis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M15.8 Other polyosteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of multiple joints
- Secondary multiple arthritis
- Secondary polyarthritis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 715.89
- Osteoarthrosis (degenerative) (hypertrophic) (rheumatoid) 715.9
- multiple sites, not specified as generalized 715.89