2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.96
Unspecified infective arthritis, lower leg
- Short description: Inf arthrit NOS-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 711.96 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 711.96 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 711.96.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.96: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M01.X69 Direct infection of unspecified knee in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Infective arthritis of bilat knees
- Infective arthritis of bilateral knees
- Infective arthritis of knee
- Reactive arthropathy of tibiofibular joint