2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.91
Unspecified infective arthritis, shoulder region
- Short description: Inf arthritis NOS-shlder.
- ICD-9-CM 711.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 711.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 711.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.91: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M01.X19 Direct infection of unspecified shoulder in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Infective arthritis of bilat shoulders
- Infective arthritis of bilateral shoulders
- Infective arthritis of shoulder
- Infective arthritis of shoulder region
- Infective arthritis shoulder region
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 711.91
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- acromioclavicular (joint) 711.91