2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.45
Arthropathy associated with other bacterial diseases, pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: Bact arthritis-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 711.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 711.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 711.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.45: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M01.X59 Direct infection of unspecified hip in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Bacterial arthritis of bilat hips
- Bacterial arthritis of bilateral hips
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 711.45
- Tuberculosis, tubercular, tuberculous (calcification) (calcified) (caseous) (chromogenic acid-fast bacilli) (congenital) (degeneration) (disease) (fibrocaseous) (fistula) (gangrene) (interstitial) (isolated circumscribed lesions) (necrosis) (parenchymatous) (ulcerative) 011.9