2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 706.1
- Having a black or dark core or plug.
- chronic inflammatory disease of the pilosebaceous apparatus marked by an increase in sebum secretions causing lesions most frequently occurring on the face, chest, and back; the inflamed glands may form small pink papules, which sometimes surround comedones so that they have black centers (blackheads), or form pustules or cysts (whiteheads).
- A disorder of the skin marked by inflammation of oil glands and hair glands.
- Short description: Acne NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 706.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 706.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 706.1: 2013.
706.1 Alternative Terminology
Convert 706.1 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 706.1: