2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 682.7
Cellulitis and abscess of foot, except toes
- Short description: Cellulitis of foot.
- ICD-9-CM 682.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 682.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 682.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 682.7: 2013 2014.
- Abscess foot, except toe
- Abscess of foot
- Acute lymphangitis of foot
- Cellulitis of foot
- Foot abscess
- Foot acute lymphangitis
- Foot cellulitis
- Left abscess of foot
- Left foot abscess
- Left foot acute lymphangitis
- Left foot cellulitis
- Right abscess of foot
- Right foot abscess
- Right foot acute lymphangitis
- Right foot cellulitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L03.119 Cellulitis of unspecified part of limb
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L03.129 Acute lymphangitis of unspecified part of limb