2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 682.3
Cellulitis and abscess of upper arm and forearm
- Short description: Cellulitis of arm.
- ICD-9-CM 682.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 682.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 682.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 682.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.119 Cellulitis of unspecified part of limb
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.129 Acute lymphangitis of unspecified part of limb
- Arm [any part, except hand]