2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 681.9
Cellulitis and abscess of unspecified digit
- Short description: Cellulitis of digit NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 681.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 681.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 681.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 681.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.019 Cellulitis of unspecified finger
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.029 Acute lymphangitis of unspecified finger
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.039 Cellulitis of unspecified toe
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.049 Acute lymphangitis of unspecified toe
- Abscess of digit
- Acute bacterial paronychia
- Bacterial paronychia
- Cellulitis of digit
- Cellulitis with lymphangitis of digit
- Chronic paronychia
- Infection of left fingernail
- Infection of right fingernail
- Inflammation of matrix of nail
- Left fingernail infection
- Nail bed infection
- Neonatal bacterial paronychia
- Paronychia (infection of skin around nail)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa paronychia
- Right fingernail infection