2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 676.20
Engorgement of breasts associated with childbirth, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Breast engorge-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 676.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 676.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 676.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 676.20: 2013 2014 2015.
- Breast engorgement postpartum
- Postpartum (after childbirth) breast engorgement
- Postpartum breast engorgement
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O92.29 Other disorders of breast associated with pregnancy and the puerperium