2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 675.91
Unspecified infection of the breast and nipple associated with childbirth, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: Breast infect NOS-deliv.
- ICD-9-CM 675.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 675.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 675.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 675.91: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O91.23 Nonpurulent mastitis associated with lactation