2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 671.40
Deep phlebothrombosis, postpartum, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Deep thromb postpar-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 671.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 671.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 671.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 671.40: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O87.1 Deep phlebothrombosis in the puerperium
- Deep vein phlebothrombosis in pregnancy, delivered
- Postpartum deep phlebothrombosis
- Postpartum DVT