2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 671.00
Varicose veins of legs complicating pregnancy and the puerperium, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Varic vein leg preg-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 671.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 671.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 671.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 671.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O22.00 Varicose veins of lower extremity in pregnancy, unspecified trimester
- Postpartum varicose veins of leg
- Varicose vein of leg in after childbirth
- Varicose veins of legs in pregnancy and the puerperium - delivered