2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 669.71
Cesarean delivery, without mention of indication, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: Cesarean delivery NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 669.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 669.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 669.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 669.71: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O82 Encounter for cesarean delivery without indication
- Cesarean delivery
- Deliveries by cesarean