2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.21
Central nervous system complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: Cns compl lab/del-deliv.
- ICD-9-CM 668.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 668.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 668.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.21: 2013 2014 2015.
- Central nervous system complication of obstetric anesthesia in childbirth
- CNS complication of OB anesthesia in childbirth
- Obstetric anesthesia with central nervous system complication in childbirth
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O74.3 Central nervous system complications of anesthesia during labor and delivery