2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.12
Cardiac complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery, delivered, with mention of postpartum complication
- Short description: Heart compl-del w p/p.
- ICD-9-CM 668.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 668.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 668.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.12: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O74.2 Cardiac complications of anesthesia during labor and delivery