2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 665.41
High vaginal laceration, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: High vaginal lacer-deliv.
- ICD-9-CM 665.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 665.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 665.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 665.41: 2013 2014 2015.
- High vaginal laceration at delivery
- Obstetric high vaginal laceration
- Obstetric laceration, high vaginal
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O71.4 Obstetric high vaginal laceration alone